Monday, May 4, 2009

I needed a long shower

Whoop. Been awhile since I posted something here. I’ve not been drawing as frequently these last weeks, and the things I have done have been more related to Glitchtown. I’ve also gotten into this weird habit of sketching stuff that I end up not finishing because I don’t like it. So today you get discontinued crap like this:



The robot is pretty cool though, just a warm up drawing. Spiderman sucks. That’s a really weird pose, and the arm looks like shit and his head… what’s up with that? I stopped with Leonardo because he’s just so stiff and weird. I don’t like it. 

I also drew Peach and Daisy in the hot spot a while ago, mostly cause Skwerl wanted something like that (or anything nude, really). I'm a nice guy.



Snicker. It's not perfect, but I kinda like it.

3 comments:

Ben said...

DUDE! You gotta do more ninja turtle stuff! That one looks good and i'd like to see a pic of all 4 plus maybe splinter. That one is my fav of this set...

Rasmus said...

Thanks Ben, but I think I'm tired of Turtles atm. We'll see.

Ben said...

Think about it. I just liked what I saw here in terms of turtles. Even just a couple more of em. But you don't have to remember. Draw what you want bro. Enjoy yourself at the same time!