Monday, March 2, 2009

Stupid. But clever.

At first I thought about writing something witty and funny in this first post, to start off this awesome interblawg, and kinda work in who I am and what this blog is about in that text.

But then I realised I’m not witty. Or funny. At all. And I can’t write.

So I’ll just flat out say it. The name's Rasmus Pettersson, you may know me. I draw a comic that nobody reads. You should go read that. Also, I’m Swedish. And modest too.

And this is my sketch blog - among other things. I'll make stuff up as we go along.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm.. I Dont Exactly Know How I Ended Up In Here But I Just Wanted To Say Uhhh I Lik Ur Drawing And Stuffage :3 Also Keep On Going With it And You Probley Wont Ever See This So Just 4 Meh....... ufhoiudfgspoiadyfgs.... YaY XD

Rasmus said...

lol! I do get to see every comment, cause I'm subscribing to the comments feed via email just to make sure I don't miss anything. Thank you!