Monday, March 2, 2009

IMMA DUMPIN MAH ART

I'm just gonna start by dumping a lot of drawings and sketches. Some old, some new. Some published elsewhere, some never seen before.








Leela from Futurama. You probably recognize her.





Blossom from The Powerpuff Girls. 'Cept she's got no arms. Or legs. I really like drawing different characters from different styles, in my own style.







Talked about the epic fight that is Superman vs. Son Goku, on Twitter, and ended up drawing Superman. Kurt of Cyberwasteland then asked me to draw Goku too - and that's what I did.









I tried sketching Gordon Freeman, again (I've drawn him several times before so...)



And that last one is obviously Frankie from Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends (I'm sure you can tell by now that I really like Craig McCracken).

I also did some fanart for Sister Claire recently. Go check it out!

No comments: